Losing weight has never been this easy!
Mindful living gives us the opportunity to pause between a stimulus and a response. To quote the great Victor Frankl: “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” So often in eating, there is no pause. We see a cookie on the counter and, before we know it, we’ve devoured it. Without noticing, it slips down our throats. Eating the cookie happens without us being aware or present, so we decide to eat another cookie, and another. We need more
cookies to be satisfied because there is no memory of the moment we enjoyed the first cookie!
This strategy will allow you to eat your favorite foods mindfully, not feel deprived, stick with your desired eating plan, and finally lose weight!
The 40 Day Guide & Journal
What if the rise in obesity was directly correlated with the rise in our modern distractions? What if the cause of obesity was because we live in a distracted world? Never before in human history have we been eating with so many things competing for our attention. As a result, we are eating more calories than we could ever need. I set out to find out whether simply reconnecting with my food and eating without distraction could stop my overeating. I was right. Eating mindfully allowed me to eat my favorite foods, not feel deprived, stick with my eating plan, and finally lose weight!
During My Weight Loss I Had
- NO protein drinks
- No crazy and expensive supplements (just a multi-vitamin, calcium, and vit C)
- No cutting carbs
- No eliminating sugar
- No eliminating flour (I still ate bread!!)
- Learned to eat IN THE REAL WORLD!
- Been successful at Eating mindfully, despite being a busy mom
WHAT YOU GET FROM MY EBOOK:
- The science and advice that will change your mindset forever!
- The daily habits that changed my behavior for the last time!
- 40 Days of journal prompts and pages for you to print and write on. This was so helpful for me to learn why I was eating, and why I couldn’t stop!
- My Personal 40 day journal! This inside look into how I felt over these 40 days will motivate you to keep going! You aren’t alone, and I’m sure you’ll see yourself in the pages of my journal!
- 40 days of weight loss affirmations. I LOVE THESE! Choose 1 for the full 40 days, or a new affirmation every day!
- 40 Day chart for tracking. Print, laminate, and post on your fridge. 40 Days is enough time to see results, yet a short enough time to stick to it!
There are no reviews yet.